[vorbis] An Analysis of the c't Codec Test

Giuliano Pochini pochini at shiny.it
Fri Oct 4 05:51:02 PDT 2002

Flac'em (http://flac.sourceforge.net/)

> but that sadly is not exactly legal, advise me to the point where clips
> become piracy and I'll cut `em up and post em online :)

Everything is illegal. When you whistle a song in public, you should
pay royalities to the respective RIAA associate. Wait a few years
and speakers will be considered illegal, too. You'll have to use
headphones with integrated DNA analyzer :-)

We don't need the whole song. 10s or so are enough. Crop the most
significant part.

Bye.