[vorbis] Corrupt Files

Daniel Schregenberger npfdd at gmx.net
Mon Oct 21 15:51:12 PDT 2002

Well...I had a very strange crash with Windows 2000...it doesn't recognize most
of the partitions anymore even the separate one for the swap file...it also
deleted my 2.5G of music, saying it was correcting FAT-Tables...fortunately
checking the drive again under an old Win95 could restore the music (as unknown
file fragments) and EasyTAG under Linux helped my restoring the filenames.
I've decided to never start Win2k again and kick it off as soon as possible
(need to backup the remaining data first).
All this misery started half a year ago, when the floppy-drive disappeared
suddenly (only in Win2k).

It's needless to say that my Linux installation runs perfectly, except for the
thing with the ogg files.

-- Daniel

for these only gave life, those the art of living well.
                -- Aristotle