[vorbis] Corrupt Files

Amy Schoenhofen ambly at mn.rr.com
Mon Oct 21 12:51:46 PDT 2002

You'de think if the HD was bad enough to be corrupting Oggs right and
left while *reading them to play, you'd think he would be seeing a lot
of bad data *everywhere, in everything. The system should be crashing
every 5 minutes from corrupted swap file, etc. etc, and it wouldn't come
back on a reboot.

I would look closely at the Ogg tools - something interacting with
something else, a bad build, who knows.