[vorbis] Freeware windows ogg audio CD burner?

metrom metrom at vorbis.nu
Thu Nov 21 14:24:11 PST 2002

Yes, such a thing exist.

burnatonce is a freeware windows app that burn Ogg Vorbis, but it is not
OpenSource :(

and the app also convert the vorbis files to wav (automaticly), it does not
convert in realtime when burning. but that isn't so bad, because it is safer
to keep the vorbissound quality that way (not converting when burning).

you can try to follow this norwegian Ogg Vorbis - burnatonce guide:

http://www.vorbis.nu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=91

metrom