[vorbis] Vorbis as a standard

HJ inzanekaoz at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 21 12:50:47 PST 2002

--- Peter Maersk-Moller <peter at maersk-moller.net> wrote:
> A more likely approach would be to push for a RFC under IETF,
> but writing the document and get it approved would be hard work.

think, I didn't look for Vorbis specifics, hm), and several draft
revisions have been circling various Xiph.org developer lists for
quite awhile now. Check the archives; we've missed the most recent
meeting, but the next goal is approaching fairly soon.

This shouldn't be a major concern right this second, things are
bein' worked out as far as I've skimmed over topics.

~HJ