[vorbis] portable ogg hardware update

Edley Stokes edley at speakeasy.net
Thu Nov 21 09:19:23 PST 2002

Here's a pending product which is *talking* about Ogg support, tho not
in time for the Jan 2003 initial release:
http://www.neurosaudio.com

The appropriate email contact looks like "General Information or
Comments": info at neurosaudio.com

An Ogg support request thread:
http://www.neurosaudio.com/community/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17

Es.