[vorbis] need speech and music in one

Tyler Knott mr_radar at charter.net
Tue Nov 19 17:51:16 PST 2002

I did some low quality/sample rate(-1 quality / 11025 samples/sec /
mono) for my website(currently under reconstruction that is currently on
hold) but the file is still up.  It is about 6 minutes of audio from the
movie Soylent Green that has been compressed down to 786k yet still has
decent quality even though it was recorded at 22050 samples/sec from a
home-made VHS tape in yucky MP2 formatt, resampled up to 44100
samples/sec, and then resampled by the vorbis encoder.  This file
contains alot of speach with background music.  File link:
 http://webpages.charter.net/tknott/panscan/SG-DS.ogg