[vorbis] midi data to control lighting desks

David K. Gasaway dave at gasaway.org
Sun Nov 24 00:53:18 PST 2002

On 24 Nov 2002 at 4:02, Alejandro G. Belluscio wrote:

> Please remember that that code is not Vorbis File Specification I
> compilant (since it doesn't allows multiplexed ogg files).

This statement is confusing.

1) Why would an ogg file that contains more than just Vorbis streams
ever be compliant to the Vorbis file specification?  It's almost like
saying Theora isn't Vorbis File Specification I compliant (since it
doesn't allow video ogg files).

1) How can the Vorbis file specification disallow multiplexed ogg
files?  That would be the domain of the Ogg specifications.

Please explain.

--
-:-:- David K. Gasaway
-:-:- XNS  : =David K Gasaway