[vorbis] OGG --> MP3 conversion app?

Chris cl at enposte.net
Fri Nov 22 04:37:38 PST 2002

I know, thou just how bad is it? if your starting with a file that upon
playback sounds exactly like the CD will not a reencoded version at a
similar quality sound nearly the same?

And thats exactly the reason i'm doing it, unfortunaly i only have a
sony MP3 discman that doesn't play ogg and i have everything on my
computer in ogg,  so rather then have everything encoded as OGG and MP3
at the same time, i'd rather just covert what i want for my player, burn
to CD and then delete the mp3. And the oggs are a nice and high quality
(6) so the quality should be fine.