[vorbis] Problems with encodeing

Chris cl at enposte.net
Sun Nov 17 16:37:31 PST 2002

Heya

thanks, that was the problem. some crazy windows service was useing 99%
CPU at random times thou it took long enough to track down what it was,
let alone why it does it. Disableing all windows servies i wasn't useing
fixed it. I never thought of that due to this being a newly installed
win2k box with nothing else but oggenc and EAC running on it, How i hate
windows=/ If only EAC had a linux port!

Chris