[vorbis] Questions

Adrian Kousz adi at kousz.ch
Fri Nov 8 13:26:43 PST 2002

Hello,

I'm Adrian and I'm from Switzerland. Your OggVorbis format I
find it very very cool, congratulations! But now I've one
question about: Can I stream with OggVorbis?

Now another question: Short after the release of OggVorbis,
Microsoft releases WM9. Have they download your source code
and write a copyright for themselves? Contains WM9 OggVorbis
source code?

And now the last question: Can you compile the cdparanoia
driver for Windows in a library (DLL)? Like in CDex?

                         adi at kousz.ch
                     http://adi.kousz.ch/