[vorbis] Re: Re: fitting lots of music into 10GB with Vorbis

Anthony Frazier afrazier at neo.rr.com
Thu Nov 7 14:50:36 PST 2002

On 5 Nov 2002 at 23:45, Kenneth C. Arnold wrote:

> Amazing work, Garf! What are your methods?

Well, I'm not him, but here's a couple links over to the discussion at HA.

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?act=ST&f=10&t=2726
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?act=ST&f=10&t=4162

> >                                      Pax tecum,
> Nice signature (roughly: peace [be] with you)

Thanks.  It's about all I remember from Latin.  :-)  Actually, it might be
more appropriate to use "vobiscum" in postings to the list.

                                        Pax tecum,
                                            Anthony Frazier