[vorbis] RipTrax Version 1.0.0 Released

John Lundy jlundy at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 19 16:59:33 PST 2002

....................RipTrax Version 1.0.0 Released....................

you encountered problems in the past, they're *gone*)

* Output file formats supported by RipTrax are OGG (Ogg Vorbis; the
default), MP3 (via Blade or Lame), WAV and RAW.

* C2 error pointers (for detection and display of errors during CD ripping)

* Read overlapping for increased precision (by eliminating jitter) during CD
ripping

* TruTrax precision ripping functionality allows precise ripping with
accuracy down to the sample

* Audio sound preview of all supported formats.

* Format Conversion between any supported format

* Drag-n-Drop between Windows Explorer and RipTrax File tab

* More, more, more...

must have tool to put that CD-ROM and spare disk space to good use.

http://web2.airmail.net/jlundy/riptrax.htm

(PS - Traffic to our web site is growing and I'm looking for a more
permanent home. There is much more information I need to post but lack the
web space for such an expansion. If you have any ideas or places I can
investigate, please let me know. Thanks a lot.)

email and place the word "remove" in the subject line.