[vorbis] Re: OGG question:

Peter Schuller peter.schuller at infidyne.com
Tue Mar 19 11:35:41 PST 2002

> > I haven't actually tried it but http://www.doom9.org/ogg.htm mentions it and
> > linkes to an Ogg subtitle filter, so I assume at least someone's got it
> > working...
>
> It's not just subtitles. If you look at the link I posted before
> <http://www.stud.fernuni-hagen.de/q5045045/>, you'll find OGG
> DirectShow filter - allows you to embed video and audio through
> DirectShow in OGG files. I have successfully created a XviD movie with
> OGG audio and subtitles...

I know; I just finished using them before reading this E-Mail... Great
stuff! (I used DivX5 though, not that it matters.)

But I mentioned the subtitles specifically because the original question
regard lyrics. Given that subtitles and lyrics are essentially exactly
the same (text associated with video at specific points in time and for
specific durations), I just thought I'd mention it.

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller at infidyne.com>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey at scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller at infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org