[vorbis] EAC: Ogg-on-the-fly?

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Thu Mar 14 01:11:20 PST 2002

 > I was wondering, is there a way to encode Oggs with EAC on-the-fly? I'm
 > looking for a way to shorten the whole ripping and encoding process, but
 > so far I've only seen support for the commandline encoder.

I can't check now, but I remember an option in EAC, where you can compress
each WAV as soon as it rips it, avoiding the need to have disk space for all
WAVs in a record.

I am not aware of a way to do real on-the-fly encoding with EAC.

--
"I was wondering if there's any kind of definitive nickname for Perl
programmers, the way we call ourselves Pythonistas?" - Aahz Maruch

Nicola Larosa - nico at tekNico.net