[vorbis] Problem compiling libvorbis-1.0rc3 (fatal signal 11 with envelope.c)

Ernesto Domato ernesto at domato.com.ar
Wed Mar 13 08:41:55 PST 2002

Hi everyone. First, excuse me if this problem was discussed before but
seems that I can't search the list archive.

The problem is that when I try to compile libvorbis-1.0rc3, it fails
throwing:

gcc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 11
make[2]: *** [envelope.lo] Error 1

It happens when trying to compile envelope.c as you can see. Anyway, I'm
not very experienced with gcc or libvorbis to know what's the problem so
any help will be great.

I'm using Linux compiled from source code (linuxfromscratch.org), my
kernel version is 2.4.18, gcc 2.95.3

I don't know if you need any other information right now.

I'd compiled libogg-1.0rc3 without any problem.

Thanks for all and excuse my english but it's not my native language.

Greettings.
Ernesto.