[vorbis] ogginfo speed

Kenneth Arnold ken at arnoldnet.net
Mon Mar 11 19:04:19 PST 2002

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 03:52:45PM +1300, Ross Levis wrote:
> I suggest the switch be -f/--fast.

Nitpick all you want -- I suggested -s because it really is shorter
(more of just the essentials) and -f is sometimes used to specify
input files, but there are reasons for -f also. In the end it doesn't
really matter.

I need to fix up my ssh to xiph.org before I can do this change though
(claims server doesn't support protocol v2, but I know it's wrong
since it's only two patchlevels below my own client and the configs
are valid; suspect something less obvious wrong on my side). I can
still log in manually using an old ssh1 key I keep around just for
that purpose, but my v2 (primary) key is on there... anyway not
anything you have to be concerned with ;)

--
Kenneth Arnold <ken at arnoldnet.net>
- "Know thyself."