[vorbis] high quality samples

ff123 miyaguch at eskimo.com
Wed Mar 27 08:22:46 PST 2002

Patrik Wallstrom wrote:

 > does anybody know where I can find high quality
 > samples that are in the public domain? It's a plus
 > if they're samples that many codecs have problems
 > with, because I want to use them for a blind test.

Check out the bottom of my links page at:

http://ff123.net/links.html

You should be able to find something to fit your needs from one of these.

Most of the samples on my page are less than 30 seconds, and I am assuming
the Fair Use doctrine applies.  However, I don't know if you wish to make
such an assumption.

ff123