[vorbis] how to cut a vorbis file?

Andy Dale andycool22 at peoplepc.com
Tue Mar 26 03:26:45 PST 2002

could you use one of those sound editor programs?  i use goldwave, and i've
heard of cooledit and some others, i'm on windows so i'm not sure what is
available for linux, you could probably try vorbis.com tho and look under
the software section for software which uses ogg vorbis and find something
you could use =)

Andy
andycool22 at peoplepc.com