[vorbis] Philips && vorbis support

Andras Toth toth_andras at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 8 05:58:57 PST 2002

Hello,

I received a message from Philips France yesterday redirecting me to a
local technical support telephone line... It was a mistake to indicate
France as my country of residence.
If I call them to ask for Ogg Vorbis on their machines, they won't even
know what I am talking about and anyway my message will never get to the
developers.

So when writing to Philips, pretend to be living in the Netherlands as Paul
de Weerd did!

Andras Toth