[vorbis] Philips && vorbis support

Paul de Weerd paul at mail.me.maar.nu
Mon Mar 4 09:40:10 PST 2002

Hi all,

A few weeks ago, I sent a mail via the Philips website concerning
their portable digital music players (Rush, Expanium, etc.) Below you
will find my mail and the response from Philips.

As you can read, they have no intention to support Ogg Vorbis in the
near future. Perhaps if more of us ask for this kind of support, they
will be interested in adding support. So, go to the philips website
and ask for Vorbis support ! Spread the word ! ;)

Paul 'WEiRD' de Weerd

----- Forwarded message from PHILIPS <PHILIPS at SITEL-BE.com> -----