[vorbis] MP3 to OGG conversion

Ross Levis ross.levis at cchlawbase.co.nz
Tue Jun 25 16:26:07 PDT 2002

There is no good reason to convert mp3 to ogg.  Tell us why you want to.
Utilities do exist to do it, however, if you want to support the ogg
vorbis format then DO NOT convert your mp3 files to ogg unless you will
never share them with anyone else.

It sounds like you need to do some study on mp3 artifacts.

Ross.