[vorbis] Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 00:06:12 +0300

James Boer james.boer at gte.net
Tue Jun 25 08:33:14 PDT 2002

What version of the C run-time library are you compiling with?  I'm using
multithreaded dlls, and I'm having no problems.  If you're statically
linking the C-runtime libraries to your project, I'd suggest changing the
settings.

This is found in Project | Settings, C++ tab, and select "Code Generation"
from the category dropdown (again, this is VC6).  Make sure all your
workspace projects have either "Debug Multithreaded DLL" or "Multithreaded
DLL", depending on whether you're looking at the debug or retail versions,
of course.

Try some combinations of ignoring the various conflicting runtime libs (or
none at all) and changing the C-runtime version used.  You'll likely hit on
a combination that works for you.

> Thaks for reply.
> Yes i have debug executable.
> ignoring msvcrtd.lib caused following errors:
>
> Linking...
>
> vorbis_static_d.lib(floor0.obj) : warning LNK4049: locally defined symbol
> _malloc imported
>
> vorbis_static_d.lib(time0.obj) : warning LNK4049: locally defined symbol
> _malloc imported

[snip]