[vorbis] Pre RC4 changes

Caleb caleb_ownz at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 30 01:33:42 PDT 2002

WOW THAT WAS AWESOME!

Now i finally understand everything, well almost everything ;)

All i need now is to go in depth :)

Btw, what audio extraction utility would you advise? (to .wav)

I used to use AudioGrabber, but im not sure if i should keep using it.

One last question, im afraid to encode files with ogg vorbis now
because its still not a finished version (RC3), and RC4 is prolly on
the way.. so my question is, should i wait alittle bit for RC4? or even
the FINAL? or just encode with RC3?

--- Graham Mitchell <graham at grahammitchell.net> wrote:
> > i was wondering where i can read about encoding in Vorbis, and all
> > kinds of stuff about Ogg Vorbis.
> >
> > Also im not good @ ripping at all so i want to learn alittle about
> > about bitrates and quality etc..
>
> What you need is an "Introduction to Compressed Audio with Vorbis".
>
> http://grahammitchell.net/writings/vorbis_intro.html
>
> --
> Graham Mitchell - computer science teacher, Leander High School
> "It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool
> than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."
> 	-- Mark Twain

> 'vorbis-request at xiph.org'
> containing only the word 'unsubscribe' in the body.  No subject is
> needed.

Do You Yahoo!?
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com