[vorbis] streaming ogg audio

figyu silent.achiever at chello.hu
Thu Jun 27 02:18:07 PDT 2002

From: "Akos Maroy" <darkeye at tyrell.hu>
> does it? my experience is that you can not seek with mp3 streaming
> either.

mean that you can simply jump back and forward in the file according to your
likes. and that i can do with an mp3 in winamp, but not with ogg. as i said,
in the case of ogg vorbis, using winamp i have no choice: you can stop it
and start from the beginning only.

o, that's what i'm waiting an answer for: can you do this same thing (say
in winamp) with ogg just as with mp3 or not? if not, is ogg planned to able
to do this or not?

cheers,

figyu  :-)