[vorbis] Problems in Win32 pre-compiled project settings?

James Boer james.boer at gte.net
Fri Jul 19 23:47:53 PDT 2002

The Vorbis 1.0 Win32 release libraries appear to be using different
C-runtime library settings than RC3 (although I never had to compile the
previous SDK).  When I downloaded the source to examine the settings, I saw
one project (I think it was vorbis_static.dsp) that uses the multithreaded
dll runtime in debug mode, and statically linked to the multithreaded
library in release, so it looks to me like the project settings got messed
up somehow.

Once I recompiled all the libraries with multithreaded dll C runtime
libraries, everything worked fine again in my project.

-Jim