[vorbis] Thanks, Monty.

David Falkyn davidfalkyn at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 15 18:03:07 PDT 2002

I second that motion.  Everybody go to vorbis.com and contribute with Paypal
to the Monty Hot Fudge Sundae Fund:
(MoHoFuS Fund)!

You Made A Payment

A payment of $XXXX has been sent to Xiph.org Foundation.
You will receive an email receipt for this transaction shortly.
For details on your transaction, please contact Xiph.org Foundation.

$XXXX
Item Number:
DONATE
Item Name:
Donation

1
Total Amount:
$XXXX

Xiph.org Foundation
Contact Email:
donate at xiph.org
"

C'mon.  Even a starving student can forgo a few sundaes of his own for such
tenacity!

Flandry