[vorbis] Uncoupled mode?

Pádár Attila mpxplay at freemail.hu
Mon Jul 15 10:29:05 PDT 2002

I am paranoid, so I've implemented myself
the switch of channel coupling.
It wasn't difficult, so I don't understand
why doesn't Monty want to implement it...

If somebody also would like to use
non-coupled encoding, visit:
http://mpxplay.cjb.net
and download AudioCVw program.

About the BETA4 vs. RC3/RC4:
1.I also was satisified with beta4 very much,
and I didn't understand the new RCx routines,
because they were really bad (subjective opinion).
2.But I think so the latest CVS (pre 1.0) is
really good and I've begun to believe in it.
(but it still requires quality improvement
to win against beta4)
3.Because a lot of people asked for it (I also),
Monty will care more with the high bitrates...

that's all folks
bye