[vorbis] GUI encoder enclosures [was: Changes to OggDrop?]

engdev engdev at ozemail.com.au
Sun Jul 7 16:39:36 PDT 2002

I have had a bit of a look around over the last several
days for these other programs you refer to, but I was
only able to find one (WinVorbis), and could not even
find the one you linked to below (using google). If you
indeed have more than these three (WinVorbis, Oggdrop-ICL,
and the original OggDrop) can you please post their
names here, if not links to them!

I stick to my original request, whoever is in charge of the
vorbis web pages, please put these alternate programs
on the vorbis site for download (or at least link them).

The current "oggdrop" creates a quite a bad impression.

Thanks,
Owen.