[vorbis] New Sound Card, Sox Weirdness, Low Pitch ogg's

vorbis at papaya.altamente.com vorbis at papaya.altamente.com
Tue Jul 2 21:20:15 PDT 2002

I recorded some live stuff with a new sound card (which defaults to
48000kHz) and because I didn't set sox right (-t wav wasn't also forced to
44100), I have an ogg that think's it's longer than it really is, and is
therefore too low and slow.

Is there a quick and dirty hex edit or something I can run it through to fix
that, other than decoding and encoding again?

Thanks,

--james