[vorbis] Is there an oggenc low bit rate HOWTO?

Mark Hetherington mark.hetherington at studentmail.newcastle.edu.au
Thu Jul 25 22:45:10 PDT 2002

Ok, it appears you have to resample the wav at lower bitrates..... hmmmm. (the
first wav I tried worked so I assumed it worked)....

oggenc -M 16 --downmix --resample 12000 in.wav

I don't know what the exact limits are at what bitrates for sample rate..... I
would have assumed there wouldn't be any. (i.e. if you *really* want that
bitrate, you can have it at full sample rate).

Mark