[vorbis] oggenc command not found

raen7 at ihug.com.au raen7 at ihug.com.au
Fri Jul 19 07:18:58 PDT 2002

Dear Vorbis List,

I have just joined this List. Thankyou to all the developers who have
worked on this project it is wonderful.

I am running SuSE 7.3 and the cdaudio ogg ripping works very well. I am
now in the process of archiving my vinyl in ogg files. According to the
SuSE manual this is done using the oggenc command but I get no such
command to work. I have also tried ./oggenc.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Raena