No, I don't think so. Was: [vorbis] Vorbis 1.0 binary - Beta4 still the best?

Zvezdan Dimitrijevic zvezdand at anoxsoft.net
Sat Jul 13 17:45:35 PDT 2002

I think that mail sent to this forum cannot contain attached files, so I
send same message again because I want to show you graphically about I
am talking.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/zvezdand/Diagrams.gif

On previous link there are 2 groups of pictures with 3 pictures each.
First group of pictures is Phase diagram with averaged channels left and
right. Second group is Phase diagram with complex transfer function
left/right. First picture in each group is original sample, second is
Beta4 compressed and third is v1.0 compressed.

I made diagrams with SpectraLAB, the time average option was set on the
infinite. Diagrams are generated with samples which you can take from
address in my previous message.

I don't know how much these pictures really can to represent my
observation, but it can be easily noticed similarity between original
and B4, and difference between original and v1.0.

Zvezdan