[vorbis] Vorbis Banners?

Graham Mitchell graham at grahammitchell.net
Thu Jul 11 15:54:03 PDT 2002

> I know these are bad and everybody has one, but it's an 'I believe'
> thing... if somebody could make a better one?
>
> http://www.clownz.com/vorbis/vtag.html

Put a portable music player on his "hip" and headphones on his "ears" and then
you'd be talking.  Obviously the "Jesus fish" reference is intentional.  If
the normal fish means "I believe in Jesus", then this one means "I believe in
Vorbis."  But it does need headphones or something, just facing it the other
direction isn't enough of a change.  (The usual "Jesus fish" faces left,
making it look like the Greek letter alpha.  This not coincidental.)

Be aware, though, that parodies of the Jesus fish also tend to slam
Christianity.  So it really kind of says "I don't believe in Jesus, but I
believe in Vorbis."  But maybe that was your intent.  Still, nice graphic,
tho.

--
Graham Mitchell - computer science teacher, Leander High School
"Freedom is a terrible gift, and the theory behind all dictatorships is that