[vorbis] Changes to OggDrop?

engdev engdev at ozemail.com.au
Mon Jul 1 19:25:03 PDT 2002

Sorry guys, but although I know command line stuff, I'm a real
GUI lad.

OggDrop allows quality setting with a slider from 0% to 100%.
Good, but what is the actual setting? Say I really want a
setting of 4.99 (as often raved about on this list), but OggDrop
gives no numeric value for where the slider is...

Can a value box be added so the position of the slider is known?

PS. This is OggDrop on the downloads page (RC3).

Thanks for you time,
Owen.