[vorbis] Quality & Tags

John Morton jwm at plain.co.nz
Thu Jan 31 20:21:17 PST 2002

On Friday 01 February 2002 16:48, David K. Gasaway wrote:
> I don't like this idea much for a number of reasons, but I don't feel up to
> much debate right now.
>
> :)
>
> Instead, I'll just ask a question.  What happens to this tag when the
> stream is peeled?

You add a tag with the peeling settings of course :-)

(I actually like the idea for personal use. I'd quite like it if there where
an informal standard (like 'put the command line options in this tag'), so
I don't need to do much translation when running into other people's
obsessively well tagged oggs.)

John