[vorbis] Re: xmms vorbis titlestring patch

Stefan Bender oraqhf at gmx.net
Thu Jan 24 13:52:00 PST 2002

Sorry that I reply again,

Andreas Fuchs wrote on Tue, Jan 22 2002 20:40:08:

> How about the =? That's the delimiter of comment field names in
> the Vorbis comments as well, so that would eliminate ambiguity.

I updated my patch to do this. Note that the usage also changed
slightly to really allow every valid tagname to be used.

Again, find the patch here:
http://www.uni-jena.de/~p6best/comp/diffs/xmms-cvs_vorbistitle.diff.gz

and the readme here:
http://www.uni-jena.de/~p6best/comp/diffs/xmms-cvs_vorbistitle.diff.readme