[vorbis] RC2 better than RC3 ???

MARK JAMES HETHERINGTON mark.hetherington at studentmail.newcastle.edu.au
Mon Jan 14 18:14:08 PST 2002

I don't know if I have any tools to make a 6 channel wav, but I'll
investigate.

I sort of assumed that there would have to be some sort of a "tag" for
the channels, and that a naming standard would be needed. But I guess
there are other options like giving a relative positioning (a unit
vector), and specifying frequency range(s). How does the decoder
recognise right and left channels now? I guess a combination of those
would be possible too. I'll see what I can find out about other formats.