[vorbis] Problems Building Ogg Vorbis RC3

volsung at asu.edu volsung at asu.edu
Sat Jan 12 08:21:09 PST 2002

On Sat, 12 Jan 2002, Jeff Flowers wrote:

> I am down to vorbis-tools, and when I configure it, it seems
> fine but then I  get this:
>
> configure: error: POSIX threads required!

That means that vorbis-tools couldn't figure out what combination of flags and
libraries were required to get POSIX threads to work on NetBSD.  This might
mean that the detection script I borrowed and hacked up doesn't work on
NetBSD.  It is an obnoxiously hard thing to get right, unfortunately.

Do you know if NetBSD supports threads?

---
Stan Seibert