[vorbis] tool for listening tests

Greg Wooledge greg at wooledge.org
Mon Jan 7 17:11:30 PST 2002

Monty (xiphmont at xiph.org) wrote:

> Also, for the *NIX folks out there who have noticed that abx.c and
> linabx (listed on ff123's page) are mostly nonfunctional,

I haven't looked at ff123's listed tools yet, but is the abx.c from LAME
considered nonfunctional?  That's the one I've been using, and apart
from the need to decode the Ogg file back to .wav before using it, it's
done everything I could possibly ask for.  (And except for telling me
"there's an artifact *here*, you tin-eared moron" ;-) .)

greg at wooledge.org              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://wooledge.org/~greg/     |