[vorbis] WinVC v0.91 released

Peter G. PeterNOSPAMPedal2100 at gmx.net
Thu Feb 7 08:23:03 PST 2002

At 01:00 08-02-02 +1300, you wrote:
>WinVC v0.91 released http://www.StationPlaylist.com/WinVC.exe
>
>Fixes problem not displaying tag values with lowercase tag names.
>Supports multiple templates for filename scanning & saving (renaming).
>The "Scan filenames on Open" option uses the first defined template only.
>Supports drag & drop onto the icon to open files.
>Tab ordering & form resizing fixed.
>
>I'll make this v1.0 soon if I don't here any bug reports in the next few days.
>
>Cheers,
>Ross.

Ouch. I hate to be the bringer of such tidings.

Either a button for renaming (like the scan buttons) or the save option
should be available all the time. As it is, it seems you only have the
choice to rename after having edited tags. If you already have the correct
tags and only want to rename, it's a bit of a bother.

Bug? If I change a tag in a number of the loaded files, then when I save
with a rename-template, it seems that only the files with edited tag are
being renamed/resaved.

Otherwise a great improvement in a useful program.

Adress is not munged.