[vorbis] Fw: CD Ripper Beta Software: RipTrax

fungus meditvr at teleline.es
Wed Feb 6 07:21:14 PST 2002

Wilson wrote:

> There are 400 ripping apps that support CBR Ogg.

> I can't think of a good reason to rip to CBR Ogg from a CD

"Just say no to bitrates."

use them, because, well, because that's what they know.
This naturally leads to them selecting "128" because
they _know_ that's a good value (right?) and bingo!
We might as well not bother....

So, one more time: "Just say no to bitrates."

a file at high quality then peel it down or something.

--
<\___/>
/ O O \