[vorbis] WinVC - Multiple file tag editor!

Nemo - earth native nemo at cheeky.house.cx
Sun Feb 3 18:55:53 PST 2002

On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 10:48:42AM +0800, Brendan Ragan did utter:

> Someone mentioned that the vorbis community was going to set up a
> database for metadata? is this still going to happen?

I think there are people wanting this, yes. But I don't think anybody
is caring much till the current tag set is set in stone.

I'm personally working on an updated version of the cddbp discid (which
freedb uses). Beyond that, I'm keeping my ears open to this, but seen
nothing else.

.../Nemo