[vorbis] WinVorbis 1.1 released (UTF-8 support, final notice)

Peter G. PeterNOSPAMPedal2100 at gmx.net
Thu Feb 28 04:30:59 PST 2002

At 09:48 28-02-02 +0100, you wrote:

>On Thursday 28 February 2002 01:11, you wrote:
> > This will be the last announcement of WinVorbis releases on this
> > list. Visit the website to keep up to date.
>
>THANK GOD!

For the future. May I suggest a quiet filtering on subject-lines that
offence thee, instead of loudly unneccesary complaining. I believe most
mail-programs have that ability. And/or atleast a more constructive way of
saying that you think he should lessen the number of announcements.

In my eyes Ross has done a great job in having made it a bit easier for
Vorbis to enter the Windows arena with the first standalone (mass) tag
editor for Win32 and I was glad to see his announcements and follow the
progress of the program. But that was my opinion and I can see why yours
might be different.

I know we could swamped in too many announcements different regarding
releases if everybody made a program and announced it regulary here. I
guess it's up to each programmer to find a balance as how often to do this.

Adress is not munged.