[vorbis] Re: WinVC UTF8 problems

Jernej Simonèiè jernej.simoncic at guest.arnes.si
Sat Feb 23 13:57:25 PST 2002

Hello SyP,

17. februar 2002, 19:10:24, you wrote:

S> =========Beginning of the citation==============
S> I think Delphi 5 probably supports Unicode components in VCL, so it
S> should be easy to fix.
S> =========The end of the citation================

S> Delphi does not support Unicode, but there are free Unicode controls.
S> Anyway, i aint sure if they work on Win9x - non-Unicode OS.

I know that Delphi 6 has functions UTF8toAnsi and AnsiToUTF8, and they
work fine under Windows 98... (I even made a program for converting
ANSI to UTF8 and vice-versa which entirely relies on these functions)

Jernej Simoncic, jernej.simoncic at guest.arnes.si
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/
ICQ: 26266467

Experience varies directly with equipment ruined.
       -- Horner's Five Thumb Postulate