[vorbis] RipTrax Update Available

David K. Gasaway dave at gasaway.org
Thu Feb 14 21:22:24 PST 2002

John,

I'm a bit confused by your description of the new TruTrax feature.
You seem to be describing a feature which improves the all-around
quality of audio extracted from a CD.  But, you say:
"With TruTrax functionality, the user can position the read heads to
the exact sample where a track begins and extract the exact number of
samples intended."
Which suggests that I, through my own will, would be meticulously
positioning the laser somehow.  I'm just supposed to check the box
and see if it works, no?

Okay, now, everyone in the audience chime in:
"Just set it, and forget it!"

--
-:-:- David K. Gasaway
-:-:- XNS  : =David K Gasaway