[vorbis] intro to compressed audio tutorial

Pontus Carlsson pontus at popwire.com
Thu Feb 7 01:09:01 PST 2002

Real nice.. Thought about the last part on transcoders. Isn't a
transcoder an application that translates between two formats instead of
decompressing and then compress again.. At least in QT the term is used
in that way

/Pontus

http://cs.leander.isd.tenet.edu/~mitchell/vorbis_intro.html

Please provide corrections, feedback, suggestions for additions, flames,
or
whatever, either to the list or to me personally.

--
Graham Mitchell - computer science teacher, Leander High School "If I
had a nickname, I think I would want it to be 'Prince of Weasels,'

'vorbis-request at xiph.org' containing only the word 'unsubscribe' in the
body.  No subject is needed. Unsubscribe messages sent to the list will
be ignored/filtered.