[vorbis] Fw: CD Ripper Beta Software: RipTrax

Wilson defiler at null.net
Wed Feb 6 06:26:41 PST 2002

OK. I may be nuts, but what's the procedure for changing a track name? I
spent 15 seconds on it, and couldn't figure it out. Double-click, F2, etc,
etc, all no workee.
It has been stated frequently here that "managed bitrates" (like the SBR
mode you refer to) should be avoided whenever possible, because they yield
lower quality than the "quality" (true VBR) modes. The only reason to use
SBR is for certain streaming apps.