[vorbis] Fw: CD Ripper Beta Software: RipTrax

John Lundy jlundy at airmail.net
Tue Feb 5 23:43:23 PST 2002

RipTrax has just been modified to include support to OGG output file format
(Ogg Vorbis); including comment fields for pertinent track/album
information. You can download the latest version from this link:

http://web2.airmail.net/jlundy/riptrax.htm

If you are lacking a respectable playback tool for OGG files, try FreeAmp
at:

http://www.freeamp.org/

All feedback is welcome (please go easy on the ego ;)

John

PS - Thanks to Ross Lewis for encouragement in this endeavor. :)