[vorbis] WinVC v0.9 released

Peter G. PeterNOSPAMPedal2100 at gmx.net
Tue Feb 5 21:50:25 PST 2002

At 23:37 05-02-02 +1300, you wrote:
>I've released a much enhanced version of my Win32 GUI multi-file tag editor.

SNIP

>Comments welcome.
>
>http://www.StationPlaylist.com/WinVC.exe
>
>Install the EXE in a folder of your choice.  Requires VorbisComment.exe in
>the same folder or in the PATH.
>
>Ross.

going to mention this on the Hydrogen-board?

Bug report. Seems it's somewhat tagposition-sensitive. I think the trigger is;
I have some oggs encoded with tags by oggenc. If the first tag is  (as
shown by "Advanced view" in VorbisExtension or Winamp-Plugin) a selfnamed
tag ("Encoding", "Cookie Recipe", et cetera) it seems that the "generic"
tags (artist, title, album, tracknumber, year, (comment?)) won't be shown
in WinVC until I have "shuffled" each of the files with atleast one tag
(using aforementioned Advanced view), and saved. Hope this explanation is
clear enough.

Adress is not munged.